cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I'm a newby to the forum

DaveSudds
Shkhara

Hello to you all, I'm Dave, leisure cyclist and happy gym type person, not a fanatic but very keen to keep myself as fit as possible and firmly believe that even a little later in life we can improve and achieve great things. I'm here for a bit of advice if it's available and will happily share my limited knowledge of all things Strava with anybody if it helps. I'm a friendly, polite chap and look forward to chatting with you all 

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @DaveSudds 

Welcome to the Community!  Great to have you here.  What kind of cycling do you do?  Road, trail, something else?  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi Jane, Good to hear from you. Most of my cycling these days is road cycling but I do also enjoy trail riding and touring. I had a feeling I may have posted my other post in the wrong place, sorry about that and thanks for the help, I'm still finding my way around

Cheers

Dave  

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi ,

Welcome to the community hub, we're happy to have you here! We appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge with other Strava users and look forward to your contributions to the Community.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings