cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to connect with cyclist via Indoor workouts

racernick1991
Mt. Kenya

Hello, 

I currently have an indoor trainer, but it gets quite boring. I am looking to voice chat with people during rides to keep each other motivated. I have tried zwift and I really like the platform, but I found many of the voice chatrooms empty.  Is anyone interested in connecting and chatting during rides? 

2 REPLIES 2

eschlange
Shkhara

I run the Zwift Insider website, and we have a Discord server which has more members than probably any other on Zwift. Still, the voice chat is typically empty. You don't get much in terms of voice chat on Zwift unless you join an event where Discord chat is used by the leaders. 

Lance Armstrong and his WEDU team, for example, have events where they use Discord  heavily (or at least, did in the past - I haven't joined one in a while.)

Here's a list of upcoming Zwift events with "Discord" in the description. Maybe a good place to start! https://zwifthacks.com/app/events/?key=6391309c64882

LouB
Strava Alumni

@eschlange I see from a post you've shared in another board that you also have an interest in Zwift. Any advice you could offer here to help @racernick1991 get connected?

Eve
(She/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Visit our Help Center to search our support articles