cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the longest activity you've ever done?

Soren
Denali

This is it, your opportunity to brag about that loooong hike, grueling ride that left you sore for days, or 6 hour rowing activity that made your shoulders scream. What has your longest activity been?

Illustration by Brendan Leonard (@semi_rad)Illustration by Brendan Leonard (@semi_rad)
Share the link to your activity if you feel comfortable doing so. Please keep in mind that if you do, you are willingly sharing data representative of personal information such as location. For more information, please visit our Privacy Policy.

25 REPLIES 25

BryanC
Pico de Orizaba

Mine was cycling and it was this year 

145km with 1770m of climb.  Took 6 hours 

Congrats Bryan! How did you feel afterwards? What's the next milestone going to be? 100 miles/160km?

BryanC
Pico de Orizaba

I felt fine afterwards, the cramp on a big hill in the middle wasn’t great, but more energy gels fixed it. 
100 miles is a definite target, maybe next year. 

Ah yes, the trusty gels can ameliorate almost any issue on the road. I once had a salted watermelon one that didn't go down very smoothly, definitely not my favorite flavor, haha.

We'll be rooting for you on the 100 mile ride! 💪

BryanC
Pico de Orizaba

Salted watermelon.  YUK!

Jane
Moderator Moderator

I'm interested to see some of these long activities!  

A quick tip - if you're wondering how to find your longest activity on Strava, here are the steps:

1. Sign into your Strava account on a web browser at strava.com
  2. From your Dashboard, select "Training" then "My Activities"
  3. Select the sort order arrow next to the "Distance" Heading to sort by distance

As for me, my longest activity was a bike ride I did back in 2018 with 2 friends.  We rode from Midtown Manhattan out to Piermont and back, about 50 miles (80 kilometers) roundtrip.    NYC area cyclists will recognize this as being a classic cycling route in the area.  Most memorable for me were the views of the city skyline from the George Washington Bridge, and the taste of a free chocolate chip cookie I got at a Festival that was going on in front of my building when I arrived home.  Food tastes extra good when you've just burned a ton of calories!

Longest_ride.png

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings