cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification - Bell Stuck on 25

anchskier
Denali

@LouB - I am having an issue now with the main Community Hub page.  Every time I go to the page (or any sub page like this thread), I am seeing the number "25" on the little notifications bell icon at the top right of the page.  It is acting like there are 25 new notifications for me.  I have opened that and viewed every one in there, yet it does not clear that number.  When I come back or open any new page, it is back to 25 again.  Is this a glitch in the page?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Quick update here: the fix for this issue with the 25 notifications being displayed has been deployed and the notifications should be working as intended again. Thanks once again for reporting this @anchskier 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

anchskier
Denali

@Soren - Another quick question that I didn't feel warranted a whole separate thread.  When I look at the dashboard page, on the top right it shows my "stats" such as how many kudos I have received.  Currently, that shows 54 for reference.  When I look down the right side of the page, there is a list of the "top kudo's authors" and it shows me with 22.  Is the list on the right for only a certain period of time (such as last 30 days) or maybe only for certain types of posts that they were received on?  Just curious more than anything since it shows two different numbers for what appears to be the same thing.

That's a great question, Jason. Your assumption is correct, the box on the right-hand side with the featured "Top Kudoed Authors" list defaults to displaying the past 30 days. If you click on "View All", you will see additional criteria such as being able to select between authors and posts and other time-based filters.

Lola
Moderator Moderator

Hello @anchskier,

Thank you for reporting this! We are aware of this notification issue and our team is working on investigating this. We will circle back here with further updates! 

Lola
(She/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Quick update here: the fix for this issue with the 25 notifications being displayed has been deployed and the notifications should be working as intended again. Thanks once again for reporting this @anchskier 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings