Developer Discussions
Have a question about using the API? Ask it here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Permissions Error - please help!

A little bit of a programming noob here, so forgive my ignorance!I am trying to pull down my strava activities through a get request in python. I have gone ahead and authorized the API etc. with my app. The first time that i set up the authorization,...

Ideal flow for "Sign up with Strava"?

I have an app that is fairly integrated with Strava. I'd love to be able to have users create accounts via Strava directly, but it seems like the API doesn't expose email at all. This makes sense from a security standpoint, but it also makes the auth...

my by Mont Blanc
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What does the Bike field in activities.csv mean?

I did a bulk export of my activity data the other day. The activities.csv file contains a numeric Bike field. Here's a little sample (I've already converted Distance to kilometers):"Activity Date","Activity Type","Kilometers","Bike""Mar 10, 2024, 6:0...

Skip by Shkhara
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Display map for real activity

Hi Developers,        I am want to show static image for the path of the activity done by strava users. Through strava api I get two polylines one is for summary and other is complete. Now how can I show the path using mapbox as I have used static ma...

Group Pages

Hi, I have recently started a group page and learning about widgets, posts and event invites.It seems I am unable to create a 'swim' event, only run or cycle. Is this correct? or am I doing something wrong?

Kinni FIT file upload issue (elevation)

Hello Team,We have incorporated the Strava FIT file upload via the Strava API (https://developers.strava.com/docs/uploads/) into our app Kinni (http://kinni.co/) for a number of years. The uploads captured the elevation gain correctly until around mi...

Segment filtering

I'm trying to find segments that match with my trainings, but it is not possible to filter then by distance/grade. There is only a category filter, and doesn't help so much

Renato by Mt. Kenya
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activityfix and average pace

Hello,I'm using ActivityFix and I have created a rule that on the title add my average pace, it works but my problem is that pace is shown in the format hh:mm:ss which is very inconvenient, I was wondering if there is a way to show it in mm:ss Does a...