cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track workouts on Strava (in-app or with API)

Lyro
Mt. Kenya

Hello there!

I am working on an integration from my favorite fitness and workout tracking app, named Strong. It is focusing on gym workout, something Strava does not seem to support as of right now at all.

I already built an MVP which is working and successfully imports all my Strong workouts into Strava, but only as a very basic text list with all my exercises and reps, nothing too fancy.

I would love to know if I could create a workout-specific activity, with informations like exercises, reps, weights and so, either via API or in-app directly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Elliott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! 

It sounds like the information that you'd like to send in with your activities might not be supported by our API for activities at this time. If the fields you're after are not in our API documentation, they are not available. However, this sounds like a great opportunity for an activity description! 

You could send via API (or create in-app) detailed descriptions on your activities with information about your workout 🙂 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Elliott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! 

It sounds like the information that you'd like to send in with your activities might not be supported by our API for activities at this time. If the fields you're after are not in our API documentation, they are not available. However, this sounds like a great opportunity for an activity description! 

You could send via API (or create in-app) detailed descriptions on your activities with information about your workout 🙂