cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ultramarathon creation *with driveable aidstation POI'S

kos_house
Mt. Kenya

I've created a route, now i need to find where roads, that vehicles can legally drive on, will intersect with the route.  and have those points be able to be clearly transferred to apple/google maps so aid station workers can simply drive to said points, setup an aid station and wait for the runners to show up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Elliott
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds like you're interested in our route builder. Here's a support article on that feature. 

If you run into questions on how to best use it, we recommend reaching out in the Strava Features Chat as this space is designated for our developer community. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

kos_house
Mt. Kenya

thanks for trying, unfortunately that doesn't help with my specific need.

kos_house
Mt. Kenya

i need to find where roads, that vehicles can legally drive on, will intersect with the route.  and have those points be able to be clearly transferred to apple/google maps so aid station workers can simply drive to said points, setup an aid station and wait for the runners to show up.

Elliott
Community Manager

Sounds like you're interested in our route builder. Here's a support article on that feature. 

If you run into questions on how to best use it, we recommend reaching out in the Strava Features Chat as this space is designated for our developer community. Thanks! 

Elliott
Community Manager

Hey there @kos_house - is this something you're trying to achieve via our API, or the Strava app itself? Thanks! 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings