cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 of my activities never finish syncing

Alphabit95
Mt. Kenya

Hello! 🙂 I have an issue with syncing two of my activities. I can see that the activities are reflecting in my feed and other people can see it as well. But the syncing status is never complete. I tried logging out and logging back in and  updating the app. But it never seems to disappear. It's been 2 days now. Any idea what could be the issue here? Thanks in advance! 🙂

Screenshot_20230407-130441.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Alphabit95 

Sorry to hear about that syncing error issue.  Are you using an Android phone?  We recently had an issue on the Strava Android App where activities were not syncing, and when they did sync, the syncing errors remained.  It's likely that's what you're experiencing.

This fix is to delete the Strava App and reinstall it.  Sorry for the inconvenience and please let us know if that fixes the issue!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Alphabit95 

Sorry to hear about that syncing error issue.  Are you using an Android phone?  We recently had an issue on the Strava Android App where activities were not syncing, and when they did sync, the syncing errors remained.  It's likely that's what you're experiencing.

This fix is to delete the Strava App and reinstall it.  Sorry for the inconvenience and please let us know if that fixes the issue!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hello Jane! Yes, I'm using an Android device. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. This resolved my issue. Thank you very much! 🙂