cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to upload a session from TrainingPeaks to Strava.

PatG
Mt. Kenya

I haven’t found an easy way to upload to Strava a session that was recorded in TrainingPeaks. Is there an integration planned in your roadmap?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Hi @PatG thanks for your post. We currently aren't planning an integration between TrainingPeaks and Strava. TrainingPeaks is a datahub, but you still need to upload any activities to it from a 3rd party. In this case, if you have an external device such as a Garmin or Wahoo, you can sync your activities directly to Strava from it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Istvan1976
Mt. Kenya

Dear Soren,

I also have some problems with heart rate showing up on strava. It would be maybe easyier to upload from trainingpeaks to strava. I trainingpeaks I can see the heart rate and zones but the direct upload from my IGPSPORT IGS320 wont share it with strava somehow. I also prefer the direct upload to strava from the computer but till that time I am looking for a solution to solve my problem.

Best regards,

Istvan

Soren
Denali

Hi @PatG thanks for your post. We currently aren't planning an integration between TrainingPeaks and Strava. TrainingPeaks is a datahub, but you still need to upload any activities to it from a 3rd party. In this case, if you have an external device such as a Garmin or Wahoo, you can sync your activities directly to Strava from it.