cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Apple Health Swimming incorrect sync

Quaark
Mt. Kenya

Hello Strava team,

When I track a pool swim with my Apple watch (in its own training app) it detects pauses and laps automatically. When syncing to Strava information gets lost. Pauses are added to rounds and the duration of the rounds does not fit. This completely destroys the pace data. At the end, 50 m are always missing (one pool length), and the average pace is also wrong. Attached are both datasets. Is there a way to fix this?

Quaark_0-1684142137504.png

IMG_6046.PNGIMG_6047.PNG

  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

hallra
Mt. Kenya

This problem still exists, the lap data is all over the place, for me it is uploading from my Apple Watch.

Compare the two below, Strava is **bleep** up the data…

interestingly, strava does the same with cycling lap data as well…

IMG_1411.pngIMG_3442.png

runfluid
Mt. Kenya

Exact same behavior is happening with Garmin watches. I noticed it today for the first time.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

How is this a solution? 

Quaark
Mt. Kenya

Hi Jane,

I use the Apple Watch Series 7.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Quaark 

Thanks for posting about this.  Can you let us know what Apple Watch you are using, specifically, is it the Apple Watch Ultra?

Jane (she/her)