cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch power data not syncing to Strava

cutty
Shkhara

I have used Stryd and COROS power in the past. Strava parses that information and includes the data on the iOS app (but not on the web app). 

The new Apple Watch OS now provides running power data. This information does now show up anywhere on Strava, even the iOS app. When I sync the file to TrainingPeaks using HealthFit, the power data is visible and reported.

Is this a Strava issue or an Apple issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi cutty,

Since running power on the Apple Watch is new with the latest OS, it's not set up on our side to process that data.  I saw you posted this as a suggestion on our Ideas Board.  Thanks for doing that. 

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi cutty,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on  Apple Watch Running power.  We do not currently show this on the Strava activity page on either Mobile or Web.

This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team