cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Health to Strava

NunoEu
Mt. Kenya
I have a Huawei GT3 watch that I use to track my running activities. This goes to the Huawei Health app. It is disclosed that it is possible to tune with Strava. I did everything right and the application is ok - associated. however only one activity synchronized. No more... does not sI have a Huawei GT3 watch that I use to track my running activities. This goes to the Huawei Health app. It is disclosed that it is possible to tune with Strava. I did everything right and the application is ok - associated. however only one activity synchronized. No more... does not sync.

I have a Huawei GT3 watch that I use to track my running activities. This goes to the Huawei Health app. It is disclosed that it is possible to tune with Strava. I did everything right and the application is ok - associated. however only one activity synchronized. No more... does not sync.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello All,

Thanks for your patience with this.  Unfortunately the issue is not resolved, however we do have some more information and some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Please note: If you are not seeing the ability to connect to Strava under the Data sharing and authorization menu in Huawei Health it is because this integration is only available in select countries.

1. Please make sure both the Huawei Health app and the Strava app are up to date.
  2. Please make sure you are in a region that Huawei has allowed to sync with Strava. If you are not in one of the approved regions you will not be able to sync to Strava.
    1. Europe
    2. Latin America
    3. Asia Pacific
    4. Africa
  3. If you have linked Huawei to Strava please open the Huawei Health app by going to Me > Privacy management > Data syncing Management and make sure you have enabled the following settings.
    1. Sync profile to cloud 
    2. Sync fitness data to Cloud
    3. Sync health data to Cloud
  4. If you do not see the sync options noted in Step 3, please reach out to the Huawei support team.
  5. If after confirming the above steps you are still unable to sync activities please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Huawei Health app. Once reinstalled you may need to reconnect Huawei to Strava.

Finally, if your activities still are not syncing to Strava, please reach out to the Huawei support team for further assistance.

https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52

No as there's no huawei health app for desktop and it would still present the same issue. However, you can manually record your activity on Strava.

On the Strava app select + and then 'manual activity' enter the data as seen on your 'huawei health app' 

Can you confirm me that the Huawey health doesn't synchronized on Strava the sport "swimming" ? I'm in Italy...

Grazie !

Hi Jane,

I wanted to ask if you have a list of the countries that you consider to be part of Asia/Pacific, or if you could advise whether Strava considers New Zealand as part of Asia/Pacific or Oceania.

Cheers
Dan

Hey

I got a huawei watch for my runs to find out that it syncs to strava in specific countries!! 

Are you serious?!

I'm in Lebanon and i need a resolution for this! 

Unfortunately no One of the proposed solutions seems ok for me. My app is updated, the strangest thing is that my first activity (at the end of july) was sync, the following ones didn't. I did try to unistall and reinstall the app and to disconnect and reconnect strava to the Huawei account, in every possibile order

The SOlution is Useless.....Wasting lot time still cant work....

Same problem after some syncs.

I had some syncs defining some length (km) on the watch instead duration (minutes). After 25th of April no exercise is being sync between the apps. 

Solution above doesn't work for me. I've followed all the steps & authorised Huawei with Strava etc, I can see the activities in Huawei Health but nothing appears in Strava. 

I'm only having to do this as strava appears to have ended support for Wear os2 in 2021, despite I was using Strava on my Huawei Watch2 only 2 days ago!

My Huawei Health is already connected with Strava, but only outdoor activities (outdoor running, cycling, walking) were synced. Other indoor activities were recorded in Huawei Health but not synced to Strava. 

aidmcn
Shkhara

Was the issue ever resolved with Huawei about the files they were posting. Is there a resolution to this issue?