cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cycle at an average of 230W and my w/kg is still 0.9 (i'm 86kg)

MFonseca
Mt. Kenya

I feel I have to do loads of effort in Zwift. Also my w/kg is not matching the real power I am doing. For example, yesterday in a 23km race (E) had an average of 222W but finished last and 5 minutes behind guys with an average power lower than 100W. 

I would like to know what could I do to calibrate this issue. It started after I changed my bike on the trainer as before I could easily do 2W/kg.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @MFonseca 

Thanks for posting about this!  When you refer to your w/kg not being accurate, you are referring to the live metric on Zwift leaderboard as you're cycling, correct?

I would definitely start by  double checking that your weight in your Zwift profile is accurate.  I've applied a "Zwift" label to this post, and hopefully some other Zwifters will chime in with suggestions. 

You could also open a ticket with Zwift Support, as they will definitely be able to help you troubleshoot that issue.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @MFonseca 

Thanks for posting about this!  When you refer to your w/kg not being accurate, you are referring to the live metric on Zwift leaderboard as you're cycling, correct?

I would definitely start by  double checking that your weight in your Zwift profile is accurate.  I've applied a "Zwift" label to this post, and hopefully some other Zwifters will chime in with suggestions. 

You could also open a ticket with Zwift Support, as they will definitely be able to help you troubleshoot that issue.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team