cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to import INTO Strava FROM Google Fit

europeantechnic
Mt. Kenya

Hi all, my garmin watch has died, which is a shame because the garmin > strava integration was brilliant.

I now have a motorola smart watch which connects to my (android) phone via WearOS, and this feeds Google Fit.  But I am missing being able to log my stuff in Strava, and from what I can see my only option would be to record on strava using my phone (which is not convenient and less accurate) which could then send to Google Fit.

Are there any intermediate apps that might help. For example google fit offers to sync with something called Health Connect - would this help? I don't want to go willy-nilly connecting apps hence asking you experts here first.

Thanks for any suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @europeantechnic 

Thanks for posting about this.  The Strava / Google Fit integration is one way.  GPS activities can be synced from Strava into Google Fit.  

For information on all the Apps and devices that can be used with Strava, please visit this link.  Thanks again for posting and please let us know if you have more questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

cvr
Mt. Kenya

I use the Health Sync App.  This app will sync google fit to strava

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @europeantechnic 

Thanks for posting about this.  The Strava / Google Fit integration is one way.  GPS activities can be synced from Strava into Google Fit.  

For information on all the Apps and devices that can be used with Strava, please visit this link.  Thanks again for posting and please let us know if you have more questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team