cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

My apple watch does not have the swim logo

benbobpringley
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

I have added the stava app to my Apple watch but for some reason, it does not show the swim logo when I want to use it for a swim. It has outdoor run, outdoor bike, outdoor walk indoor of each of those three, hike, nordic ski, and workout. how can I put swim onto it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

benbobpringley
Mt. Kenya

Hi

I have found on my watch in Apple workouts the swim workout and I can share that to my Strava app but it is a long way round doing it

benbobpringley
Mt. Kenya

photos show what I have on watch it is about half what I have on my Strava phone app

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @benbobpringley 

Thanks for posting about this.  I'm not sure why you wouldn't be seeing the Swim option.  Would you mind updating your App to see if that resolves the issue?

How to manually update apps on your Apple Watch

1. Open the App Store and scroll down to the bottom.
  2. Tap Account.
  3. Tap Updates.
  4. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.

Here is how the swimming option appears when you open the Strava Watch App:

AppleWatchSportoptions.jpg

Please try updating the App and let me know the results.  Thanks.

Jane (she/her)

Hi jane

there is no updates needed there is definitely no logo of the swim logo because I can see it on my phone. on my phone I have a lot of logos hiking running skiing all sorts of things but on my phone I only have those ones that I mentioned in my first post but without the swim logo

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg