cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peloton/Strava

CRM
Mt. Kenya

I am trying to connect my peloton account to Strava but it says my Strava is connected to another peloton user..

I have disabled everything connected on Strava to Peloton but i have no idea how to reset this!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @CRM 

Thanks for posting about this.  It's a common issue and is almost always caused because you've created two peloton accounts - which is causing the error.  This is easy to do, especially if you've previously signed into Peloton at a gym or hotel.

You will need to find your original Peloton username and account to deauthorize the connection. 

Log back into that Peloton account on your bike and deauthorize Strava.

Logout, then back into the account you wish to connect to Strava and repeat the same connection process.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @CRM 

Thanks for posting about this.  It's a common issue and is almost always caused because you've created two peloton accounts - which is causing the error.  This is easy to do, especially if you've previously signed into Peloton at a gym or hotel.

You will need to find your original Peloton username and account to deauthorize the connection. 

Log back into that Peloton account on your bike and deauthorize Strava.

Logout, then back into the account you wish to connect to Strava and repeat the same connection process.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jane (she/her)

Is there any easy way to figure out what the email or username is for this second account?  I can’t find that information from Strava or my primary Peleton account. 

Hello @Joeustis96 

There isn't really an easy way to locate this information, but Peloton Support is the best place to start:

https://support.onepeloton.com/

I would recommend providing them with any other email addresses that could have been used to set up your duplicate Peloton account.  Also if you give them your Strava Athlete ID, they may be able to find the connection in their system and see what Peloton account is connected. 

Jane (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings