cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health activities all synching as RUN

AntoineAtyeh
Mt. Kenya

I have an issue, and I dont know if it is the right place to discuss it. 

- All my activities from Samsung health are syncing to Strava as RUN.

It could be Swimming, walking etc., still going to Starava as RUN. 

Is anyone having the same problem? And who to report to? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @AntoineAtyeh 

Thanks for posting about this.  This was an issue but should be resolved now.  Please ensure you App is updated, and try again.  Let me know the results.  Thank you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @AntoineAtyeh 

Thanks for posting about this.  This was an issue but should be resolved now.  Please ensure you App is updated, and try again.  Let me know the results.  Thank you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi @Jane 

I am so pleased to tell you that It has been resolved 🙂 a week ago, All my swimming and walking went fine at Strava. I only noticed that the section on calories is not showing on Strava. Please let me know if it is a matter of settings from my side. On the other hand, the data synchronization from Connect is perfect and shows all information. 

leissp
Shkhara

You can change the activity in Strava. Click on the Activity then on the pencil icon then on the Sport. I don't use a Samsung watch but in Garmin watch I click on the appropriate sport to record and that is what is reported on Strava

Thank you, I know about this feature. But the problem was the Data syncing the correct info from the source. 

Even if you change the icon, the information about the activity..calories etc.. synced, however, it is resolved now. All good.