cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health activities sync to Strava showing as Garmin 305 activities

juarynascimento
Mt. Kenya

Olá pessoal!!

Eu me chamo Juary e resido em Alagoinhas/BA. É um prazer está aqui e venho através desta relatar um erro apresentado na apresentação da minha atividade no Strava após importar automaticamente uma atividade coletada pelo Samsung Health.

Sempre utilizei meu Galaxy Watch 4 LTE para coletar as atividades e tudo sempre funcionou perfeitamente, mas no dia 08 deste mês, percebi o erro!!

O erro consiste em apresentar como dispositivo utilizado o GARMIN EDGE 305 ou invés de apresentar SAMSUNG HEALTH.

Não fiz nenhuma mudança no portal Strava e nem no meu Galaxy Wacth 4. Alguém saberia dizer como corrigir esse erro?

Segue print pra melhor entender:

20230221_172130.jpg

Hey guys!!

My name is Juary and I live in Alagoinhas/BA. It is a pleasure to be here and I am here to report an error presented in the presentation of my activity on Strava after automatically importing an activity collected by Samsung Health.

I always used my Galaxy Watch 4 LTE to collect the activities and everything always worked perfectly, but on the 8th of this month, I realized the error!!

The error consists of showing the GARMIN EDGE 305 as the device used instead of showing SAMSUNG HEALTH.

I haven't made any changes to the Strava portal or my Galaxy Watch 4. Would anyone know how to fix this error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @juarynascimento 

Thank you for posting about this.  We are aware of this issue, and our Engineering Team have been in the process of investigating and fixing it.  Good news, the fix was recently deployed and this should no longer be happening on your newly uploaded activities.  

Can you let us know if it is now working for you and no longer showing Garmin 305 instead of Samsung Health?  Thank you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @juarynascimento 

Thank you for posting about this.  We are aware of this issue, and our Engineering Team have been in the process of investigating and fixing it.  Good news, the fix was recently deployed and this should no longer be happening on your newly uploaded activities.  

Can you let us know if it is now working for you and no longer showing Garmin 305 instead of Samsung Health?  Thank you.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings