cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health keeps disconnecting from Strava Service

Jmmol
Shkhara

Hello, My Samsung Health app connection to Strava service keeps disconnecting from time to time

This is very annoying and is reported by many users since 2021, someone can find a fix please?

Cheers!

18 REPLIES 18

Did this ever get resolved? I'm getting the same issue a year later.

March 2024 and this still happening! Very annoying:-(

Jmmol
Shkhara

Yes that's exactly what's going on, Anyone from Strava has a solution or workaround? Thanks

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Jmmol 

Thanks for posting about this.  Can you confirm that the workouts that are not syncing contain GPS data?  Indoor workouts or activities that do not contain GPS information will not push to Strava from Samsung Health. 

Another thing to check:

Check and confirm that you are using the most recent version of Strava and you have updated Samsung Health to the latest versions.

If you're still having problems after that, please go ahead and do a manual disconnect/reconnect:  Disconnect Strava from Samsung Health. On the Samsung Health App, go to Menu (the 3 lines top left) > Settings (gear icon) > Connected Services. Tap Strava and confirm to Disconnect. Once disconnected, go ahead and reconnect by following the directions on Samsung Health and confirming your account information.

Please let me know if any of that helps.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Confirmed. GPS track available.  The app just keeps losing authorization with Strava.

This action does not fix the issue, even after reconnected as suggested, the service disconnects again after some random number of days

Actually it is disconnected automatically from Samsung health after several days. We have to repeat to connect again and again.

The workouts could be synced when the two accounts keep connecting.

My wife and I have the exact same issue with it disconnecting automatically and having to reconnect. Very frustrating.

Facing the same issue. Strava keeps disconnecting from Samsung Health