cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21 ultra, can not upload photo using 4g mobile data

Vianneybdx
Mt. Kenya

Hello. 

I can upload photo and vidéo to my activities using wifi. But when I am using 4g mobile data, it is not working. It keep turning without uploading or progressing. Once I turn on wifi it works fine.

Has anyone the same issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CreakyCrank
Kilimanjaro

Hi @Vianneybdx - I've had an issue like this in the past, it was due to the carrier (not the app).  I think it depends on who your mobile provider is, how strong your signal is (how many bars of 4G), and if you may have hit some sort of cap/threshold for data transfer and are being throttled.  (also, depending on the photo/video quality, could be quite a large file)

This may not sound terribly helpful, but my resolution was to upload the photos after the fact (when I was on wifi).  This saved headaches (as well as potential data charges from mobile carrier).  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

CreakyCrank
Kilimanjaro

Hi @Vianneybdx - I've had an issue like this in the past, it was due to the carrier (not the app).  I think it depends on who your mobile provider is, how strong your signal is (how many bars of 4G), and if you may have hit some sort of cap/threshold for data transfer and are being throttled.  (also, depending on the photo/video quality, could be quite a large file)

This may not sound terribly helpful, but my resolution was to upload the photos after the fact (when I was on wifi).  This saved headaches (as well as potential data charges from mobile carrier).