cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Strava Mobile App on Android/ Pixel 2 not syncing

rreinhardt
Mt. Kenya

I've been running into this very problem and now have 22 unsynced activities that never seem to sync. I tried clicking on the unsynced activities banner to open that export page pictured above, but it just flashes like it's trying to open a menu and then closes it directly again; so I can't get to the export.

I've tried restarting my phone, but that didn't change anything. Interestingly it seems to sync "runs" just fine, but "rides" on the bicycle appear to be the ones that it won't sync.

I'm on version 297.8 (1229074) which appears to be the latest version and I'm on Android 11 on Pixel 2.

Is there a fix in the works for this? I'm not sure if I should cut my losses and try reinstalling the Strava app (losing those 22 activities) or if there's any hope this will be resolved at some point so they can sync? Is there anything else to try?

Thanks for the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LouB
Strava Alumni

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Eve
(She/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Visit our Help Center to search our support articles

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

LouB
Strava Alumni

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Eve
(She/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Visit our Help Center to search our support articles