cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava not opening on new iphone

PeterT
Mt. Kenya

Help please :

I have just purchased a new iphone,  I added all the Apps etc inc Strava and now cant open the Strava as my email is no longer available ! So cant add a new e-mail as it asks for password etc. Devastated at the moment.

My old phone still has the data etc etc on the old phone app.

If anyone could help I would be v grateful 

Peter T

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @PeterT 

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.  The key to resolving this is to sign into Strava on your new phone, using the email address and password you used for your Strava account on your old phone.  If you're not sure what the password is, you can follow these instructions to reset your password.  

If you're still having problems after that, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to work directly with you to resolve this.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @PeterT 

Sorry to hear you're having this issue.  The key to resolving this is to sign into Strava on your new phone, using the email address and password you used for your Strava account on your old phone.  If you're not sure what the password is, you can follow these instructions to reset your password.  

If you're still having problems after that, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to work directly with you to resolve this.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team