cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava to Fitbit Versa 4

Mollybee23
Mt. Kenya

Hi there, I have loved using Strava as a tool to link my heart rate activities to my Fitbit!! 
but since I got a new watch the Strava activities will not populate to my Fitbit watch or app. I have tried revoking access and the trouble shooting tips but nothing is working .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @LindaW 

Thanks for getting back to us.  

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble syncing your activity over to Strava. Fitbit syncing issues are unfortunately something we do not have visibility into. Fitbit actually pushes activities to Strava and if there is an activity on Strava that's not on Fitbit, Fitbit pulls the activity from us.

Fitbit normally recommends the following in troubleshooting syncing issues:

1. Try reconnecting your accounts, syncing your Fitbit tracker, and waiting an hour.
  2. Confirm that you are not recording a duplicate exercise in the Strava app and Fitbit app/device simultaneously.
  3. Confirm that you are recording a GPS exercise if using Fitbit (only exercises with GPS on Fitbit will be sent to Strava).
  4. Confirm that you recorded a new exercise after connecting your accounts (previous exercises won’t be uploaded). Athletes can use the TCX export from Fitbit to upload older exercises manually.

If you have done all of the above please let me know. We typically suggest reaching out to Fitbit Support directly since this is primarily an issue on their end that would need to be investigated by them.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Uepse1980
Mt. Kenya

Hallo 

Gibt es mittlerweile Lösungen? Habe eine Versa 4 und nix wird übertragen. Ich sehe zwar alles über die Strava / Fitbit Verbindung, aber in meinen Strava Aktivitäten ist nicht übertragen. Ärger mich jetzt schon, dass ich keine garmin gekauft habe 

I could fix it.

In my case, the gps of the smartwatch was off. 

I turned it on and now it works. You can turn it on when you start the exercise and then you select GPS on (or use GPS). I dont remember anymore, but it was once action.

Woran erkenne ich das????

Finde in den Einstellungen nichts. 

Wetter funktioniert, also gehe ich eigentlich davon aus, dass es an ist 🤔

When you start an exercise that needs the GPS (like walking, running, cycling) and you move the screen down a bit. You will something GPS related.

Achso... 

Na um diese Aufzeichnungen geht es mir nicht, das habe ich noch nicht probiert. Mir geht's um meine täglichen Einheiten im Gym. Also wenn ich Kraftsport oder Laufband aufzeichne.... Bin davon ausgegangen, dass diese Aktivitäten mittlerweile auch zu Strava übertragen werden können. Wie gesagt, anderenfalls hätt ich mich ja gar nicht wieder für fitbit entschieden 😒

josivan
Shkhara

I am facing the same problem.

Is there some solution?

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @LindaW 

Thanks for getting back to us.  

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble syncing your activity over to Strava. Fitbit syncing issues are unfortunately something we do not have visibility into. Fitbit actually pushes activities to Strava and if there is an activity on Strava that's not on Fitbit, Fitbit pulls the activity from us.

Fitbit normally recommends the following in troubleshooting syncing issues:

1. Try reconnecting your accounts, syncing your Fitbit tracker, and waiting an hour.
  2. Confirm that you are not recording a duplicate exercise in the Strava app and Fitbit app/device simultaneously.
  3. Confirm that you are recording a GPS exercise if using Fitbit (only exercises with GPS on Fitbit will be sent to Strava).
  4. Confirm that you recorded a new exercise after connecting your accounts (previous exercises won’t be uploaded). Athletes can use the TCX export from Fitbit to upload older exercises manually.

If you have done all of the above please let me know. We typically suggest reaching out to Fitbit Support directly since this is primarily an issue on their end that would need to be investigated by them.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I had a versa and my workouts would upload including Average HR and Calories but versa 4 won’t do this.  I can either use Fitbit for this but not strava???

I have tried all the above and still doesn’t work.