cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuuntoApp & Live Segments

Jananas
Mt. Kenya

When Strava will launch Live Segments on Suunto's latest devices? 

At the Suunto's website there is mention:

SuuntoPlus™ Store in Suunto app has all the new sports apps and guides for your watch available for you for free. You can find new devices that can connect to your Suunto, get new tools to manage your training or features that give you more out of your desired sports. Automatic sprints, Strava segments, training load, loop counters, fat burn rate and more being published! ​Make sure you have the latest update for your watch and Suunto app. ​

(Link: https://www.suunto.com/Content-pages/suuntoplus/)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Jananas 

Thanks for posting about this!  We don't have any updates to share about Strava live segments coming to Suunto.  If that changes, I'll be sure to post an update here.  I'll share your interest in this feature with the Team, and thanks again.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @HenrikGO 

Thanks for posting about this.  I'm happy to confirm that Strava Live segments are now available on Suunto.  Find out more here.

Jane (she/her)

Hi! Thanks for your message. I have allready tested it. I still must to ask that why all the starred segments are not in my watch? I got only few segments from Strava to Suunto Watch. 🤔

IMG_2425.png

IMG_2426.png

Hi! I must pump this topic up!

Can anyone help me with this case? I have about 20 starred segments in my Strava app but Suunto App can’t sync them? What should I do? I have no idea to continue Strava member if this sucks like this

What device do you have? Suunto Vertical can save 20 segments but Suunto 9 only 5 segments.

Suunto Vertical. 
If I have less than 20 starred segments there are still few segments that my watch can’t show. These segments are done for mtb and they are as long as other ones.

On that photo below, there is only 20 starred

segments. You can see taht Suunto App can’t sync all the segments.

IMG_2496.png

IMG_2497.png

HenrikGO
Mt. Kenya

Suunto Vertical supports Strava live segments from introduction and today Suunto released new firmware for all members of the Suunto 9 family bringing Strava live segments to them too. 
https://www.suunto.com/Support/faq-articles/strava/how-do-i-use-strava-segments-on-my-suunto-watch/ 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Jananas 

Thanks for posting about this!  We don't have any updates to share about Strava live segments coming to Suunto.  If that changes, I'll be sure to post an update here.  I'll share your interest in this feature with the Team, and thanks again.

Jane (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings