cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swim pace incorrect

Abi11
Mt. Kenya

Hello - my swim which is imported from my Garmin Forerunner 645 music is being calculated incorrectly by Strava. The pace is showing as 1.59/100m however the lap analysis shows that no lap exceeds 1.55 (see images below). On my Garmin app the pace is showing as 1.53. Any way to fix this please? Thanks

Screenshot_20230515_215855_Strava.jpg

Screenshot_20230515_215913_Strava.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Sorry for the delayed update. If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

ArnoDC
Mt. Kenya

I have the same issue with Polar Flow. Other tools, e.g. TrainingsPeaks, do read in the data correctly, so it does seems like the properties to calculate swimming pace are available in the raw file. 

Tested both pausing my training and using laps to exclude zero moving time laps, but nothing seems to work.

Send in a support ticket.

IanT
Mt. Kenya

I'm still having the same issue and no reply has been posted with the solution?

KorbinianHuber
Mt. Kenya

Having the same issue with sync from Polar Flow. Moving time in Strava is elapsed time, Strava even considers the time I stopped recording manually to discuss with my buddy. Annoying. Please provide solution, Strava! 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Sorry for the delayed update. If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Abi11 

Thanks for posting about this and also thanks to everyone else who mentioned this issue.  Sorry to hear this is happening.  We are currently investigating this and will post an update here when we have one.

Thanks very much for your patience.

Jane (she/her)

jsttlmn
Mt. Kenya

Yup, same here. Hoping it gets resolved 🤞

HLO
Mt. Kenya

Having the same issue since Sunday!

runfluid
Mt. Kenya

Same issue for me, just started today. Swam masters this morning and swim pace and moving time are wrong. Moving time was equal to elapsed time. I can only assume that swim avg pace was calculated off elapsed time and not actual moving time. Garmin had me at 1:18/100 and Strava had me at 1:56/100. I noticed that my buddy who also uses Strava synced to Garmin had the same problem.