cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to compile stats from uploaded activities in new strava account

4joey1
Mt. Kenya

Hi!I had several activities synced to an old strava account that I had.I exported some of these activities by selecting "Export Original" and on a new strava account that I created I selected "Upload Activity" to upload the activities.The activities were successfully uploaded but on "My Stats" window on profile page the my stats are blank even after pressing refresh stats button.

Is strava able to compute total stats from several uploaded activities from one strava account to another?If so kindly advise on how to do so.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello 4joey1,

Thanks for posting about this.  Yes, newly uploaded activities will be included in the statistics you see on your profile page.  I suggest checking to ensure they uploaded as the correct activity type on Strava, because this could cause the problem you are having.  For example if a ride uploaded as a "workout"

You can easily view all your activities on the Web by selecting Training>My Activities from your Dashboard.  You'll see a list of all activities and the activity type on each will be shown in the left hand column.  If any are incorrect, you can select the "edit" button to edit the activity and set it to the correct activity type.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello 4joey1,

Thanks for posting about this.  Yes, newly uploaded activities will be included in the statistics you see on your profile page.  I suggest checking to ensure they uploaded as the correct activity type on Strava, because this could cause the problem you are having.  For example if a ride uploaded as a "workout"

You can easily view all your activities on the Web by selecting Training>My Activities from your Dashboard.  You'll see a list of all activities and the activity type on each will be shown in the left hand column.  If any are incorrect, you can select the "edit" button to edit the activity and set it to the correct activity type.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team