cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whoop posting to strava even though disabled

Savvy
Mt. Kenya

Help! I disabled my connected between my Whoop and Strava because whoop was creating a duplicate post from my strava activity. Even though disabled as a strava integration, whoop is still pushing to my strava activity timeline. Has anyone else had this problem or figured out how to trouble shoot it?

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi !

Please try to disconnect from the Whoop platform as well - meaning instead of removing Whoop from Strava, also remove Strava from Whoop.

Here are the steps from the Whoop website:If you'd like to disable automatic uploads, open the menu in the WHOOP app and navigate to move "Integrations > Strava" and ensure the "Share Activity" toggle is OFF.

Additionally, you can disconnect from Strava entirely on this screen.

If you have further issues, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

patrickz
Mt. Kenya

Is there a way to have specific activities NOT duplicate from Whoop to Strava? I would still like my workouts and Hockey activities to show up on strava, but NOT my cycling activities as they would be duplicated. (*distance, duration...etc.) 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi !

Please try to disconnect from the Whoop platform as well - meaning instead of removing Whoop from Strava, also remove Strava from Whoop.

Here are the steps from the Whoop website:If you'd like to disable automatic uploads, open the menu in the WHOOP app and navigate to move "Integrations > Strava" and ensure the "Share Activity" toggle is OFF.

Additionally, you can disconnect from Strava entirely on this screen.

If you have further issues, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team