cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workouts in Strava not syncing to Apple Health & Action Button

Ftf22
Mt. Kenya

I recently purchased an Apple Watch (yay for me). Unfortunately, it seems to have “broken” things. 

Prior to the Watch, all workouts recorded in Strava, be they native Strava recordings of runs, or cycling workouts (indoor and outdoor) reported from TrainerRoad or Wahoo were all synched back to the Health app in Apple. 

Since I purchased and set up the Apple Watch, the Apple Health app is not receiving ANY workouts from Strava, even those recorded in the Strava App for the Watch. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling Strava on the phone, rebooting, and all of the steps here (https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216917527-Health-App-and-Strava). 

I’ve a ticket open with the help desk, but have not heard back yet.

Closely related, would love the Action Button on my Ultra to be able to launch Strava.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ftf22
Mt. Kenya

Resolved. 
- I found a link to Strava in health while looking at the Cycling Distance view. Selected “open” from there, and everything started to sync. I’d put in the exact steps if I remembered them. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ftf22
Mt. Kenya

Resolved. 
- I found a link to Strava in health while looking at the Cycling Distance view. Selected “open” from there, and everything started to sync. I’d put in the exact steps if I remembered them. 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello again @Ftf22 

I should also mention, we do have an existing idea on our Ideas Board in regards to the Apple Watch Action Button.  I would encourage you to check it out and add any additional comments and your vote (kudos).  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Ftf22 

Thanks for posting about this.  I'm not sure what might be going on, but our Support Team will be happy to take a look at your account and work on this with you.  You mention you already submitted a ticket - please be patient and someone will respond just as soon as they can.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team