Devices and Connections
Tracking your progress and reaching your goals, one activity at a time. Whether it's troubleshooting an existing device or looking into purchasing something new, find the insight you need from athletes just like you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cycling power import from Apple fitness

Hi, since a couple of months you can sync power meters on the bike to iOS eg Apple Watch. I’m planning to buy power meter pedals and record my power via the Apple Fitness app. Does Strava auto import the power and cadence data once the cycling workou...

Fulumu by Shkhara
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Heart Rate problems Strava / Apple Watch 6

Hi, I have a long standing problem which I've tweeted Strava support about but had nothing back.  I have Apple Watch Series 6, latest watch OS, iOS installed.  When I start an outdoor run on the watch's strava app, the heartrate recorded starts very ...

Resolved! Processing Activity stuck

I was trying to upload my 10 mile run from my Apple Watch like normal (importing it) and it just got stuck at "processing activity". I left it overnight and it just disappeared but didn't process. I don't know how to make the run show up on my feed. 

Syncing of Apple Watch with iPhone 14

I am having trouble syncing Apple Watch activity of Pilates and pickleball to the Strava app. I have forced closed the Strava app on my watch and closed the Strava app on my phone, but still no interface of data. Syncing of runs and rides from watch ...

Ccoli by Mt. Kenya
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rock Climbing with Apple Watch

I tried recording Rock Climbs on my Apple Watch, however it only records time and heart rate. So, no GPS data, no Elevation gain. Is this a specific limitation of the Apple Watch app? To overcome this I record the climb as a Hike, then change it to R...

phirst by Pico de Orizaba
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Watch to 5K app and Strava app on Apple Watch

I recently started running using the Watch to 5K app on my Apple Watch series 9, this records my runs in Apple Fitness, but shows using the Watch to 5K icon. More recently I’ve installed the Strava app and while my walks can be imported into the Stra...

IMG_6894.jpeg IMG_6895.jpeg IMG_6892.jpeg IMG_6893.jpeg
Hedfan by Mt. Kenya
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos