Devices and Connections
Tracking your progress and reaching your goals, one activity at a time. Whether it's troubleshooting an existing device or looking into purchasing something new, find the insight you need from athletes just like you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Huawei Health to Strava

I have a Huawei GT3 watch that I use to track my running activities. This goes to the Huawei Health app. It is disclosed that it is possible to tune with Strava. I did everything right and the application is ok - associated. however only one activity...

NunoEu by Mt. Kenya
  • 52 replies
  • 41 kudos

Resolved! strava not syncing to google fit

read all the previous posts.what works?- only after opening an activity on my mobile and editing it will it sync to google fitwhat does NOT work?- recording a new activity on strava using my mobile does NOT sync to google fit- manually adding an acti...

dk82 by Mt. Kenya
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Rock Climbing with Apple Watch

I tried recording Rock Climbs on my Apple Watch, however it only records time and heart rate. So, no GPS data, no Elevation gain. Is this a specific limitation of the Apple Watch app? To overcome this I record the climb as a Hike, then change it to R...

phirst by Pico de Orizaba
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Swim pace incorrect

Hello - my swim which is imported from my Garmin Forerunner 645 music is being calculated incorrectly by Strava. The pace is showing as 1.59/100m however the lap analysis shows that no lap exceeds 1.55 (see images below). On my Garmin app the pace is...

Screenshot_20230515_215855_Strava.jpg Screenshot_20230515_215913_Strava.jpg
Abi11 by Mt. Kenya
  • 8 replies
  • 15 kudos

Resolved! Power data missing/broken on recent activities

On the power curve tab for some recent activities, I only see the last 6 weeks curve but not the currently viewed activity curve. If I click on "zone distribution" or "25w distribution" I just get a spinner and the data never loads (see screenshot be...

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 13.02.16.png