Devices and Connections
Tracking your progress and reaching your goals, one activity at a time. Whether it's troubleshooting an existing device or looking into purchasing something new, find the insight you need from athletes just like you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Watch to 5K app and Strava app on Apple Watch

I recently started running using the Watch to 5K app on my Apple Watch series 9, this records my runs in Apple Fitness, but shows using the Watch to 5K icon. More recently I’ve installed the Strava app and while my walks can be imported into the Stra...

IMG_6894.jpeg IMG_6895.jpeg IMG_6892.jpeg IMG_6893.jpeg
Hedfan by Mont Blanc
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung health not uploading to strava

Hi, I have a samsung galaxy watch 5 which I use for trainings swimming and running. I've recently used strava for my activities but swtiched to samsung health a few weeks back. Although I have synced strava on samsung health, whenever I finish a work...

Makamik by Mt. Kenya
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Synchronization Issue with Technogym/MyWellness

A gym I am using has Technogym equipment (Bike & Rowing) - I have connected the Strava & Technogym/MyWellness accounts in the respective apps, but the synchronization does not seem to fully work:- Bike rides (that I tracked with my bike computer and ...

Jimknils by Mt. Kenya
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Strava doesn’t synch with Samsung Health

I have a Samsung S22 phone and now I bought a Galaxy Watch 6. I was using a Garmin watch to synch my running to Strava and no issues. So I followed the steps to connect Samsung Health to Strava: logged in Samsung Health and went to settings and added...

Neuza by Mt. Kenya
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of activity cut-off when syncing

Hi,I hope I've put this in the right place.I've been using Strava for several years, but earlier this year got the Pixel Watch to make my tracking more accurate, to give heart rate etc.  I use the Strava App on the watch and use it for both running a...

Resolved! Peloton activities not syncing to Strava

Can anyone help? Sudden, after several years of working fine, my Peloton activities are no longer synching to Strava. I’ve tried to disconnect and reconnect, update, delete and reinstall apps. What is going on?

Cjd by Mt. Kenya
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Updating Strava Post with Additional Activity Data

I use a Concept 2 rower and a Garmin Vivoactive 4 to record my rowing activities. The watch doesn't record distance. When the rowing activity is complete, it is recorded on Garmin Connect and pushed to Strava. Using the data on the Concept PM3, I mod...

Resolved! Syncing with my Samsung galaxy watch 5 stopped working

I am loged in to the same google-account on the watch and my phone, yet the activities that I record with the preinstalled activity tracker don't get synced anymore. The watch is not even showing up under connected devices in the phone app.I have tri...

Lando by Mt. Kenya
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving time updates when you correct distance

Hi, Does anyone understand why when you use the 'Correct Distance' feature after posting an activity, it also updates your moving time? I use stryd for running which usually cuts off a bit of distance, but when I correct it my moving time and also av...