cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamieb1989
Shkhara

It would be great to add silent cues to the app functionality for Wear OS. 

I normally run without headphones around busy roads so don't always hear/want my watch notifying me through audio I have started/stopped/paused/hit 1km etc. Please could the watch vibrate when you hit every 1km so I can keep track in my head how far I have run. 

This would prevent me having to check my watch often. Thanka

6 Comments
jamieb1989
Shkhara

What needs to happen for this to be opened to Kudos please?

Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Soren
Denali

Hey @jamieb1989 thanks for submitting your idea to add vibrational cues for Wear OS and apologies in the delay in approving it. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

jamieb1989
Shkhara

Thank you @Soren !

WWoman
Mt. Kenya

Is this the place to comment for the lack of audio cues/vibration with regard to distance/time points for Apple Watch too?  
Why on earth isn’t it on there,  it feels like such a basic but necessary and useful feature. I hate having to tip my watch up to check, it breaks my stride, my state of mind when I’m really ‘in the flow’ and then my well-being as I get aggravated by the whole thing! I’m sincerely reconsidering my subscription because I need this feature. Pleeeeease sort it out!

andyzxc
Mt. Kenya

Could we get an update on the status of this, please? It’s driving me crazy not having a vibration cue on the km turnover. As WWoman said above, this is such a basic feature, it’s hard to believe it wasn’t built in from the outset. Please can we have it, please?!!!

Status changed to: Archived
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello. We wanted to let you know that your idea submission from January of 2023 will be archived. While this idea is interesting, we don’t have any immediate plans to implement this and currently aren’t able to prioritize this idea.

Please note that your feedback is valuable to Strava. As stated in our Community Idea Guidelines, we receive many idea submissions each week, and realistically, there may be various reasons that prevent us from including an idea on our Product Roadmap.  

We want to thank you for taking the time to submit your idea and we look forward to your continued contributions to the Strava Community.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team