cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henrik
Shkhara

If I do a Keywords search on the My Activities page, I never get more than 100 results.

This is really limited, and hides many of the results that I'm looking for.

6 Comments
Soren
Denali

Hey @henrik I hear you about the Activities search results being limited. 

We appreciate your participation in the Community. It’s not entirely clear from your post what you’re suggesting here. Perhaps you can go back and edit your idea so it's formulated as a suggestion, instead of a statement. We kindly ask that you review our Ideas guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Again, thank you for your post and effort to help our online forums to continue to grow.

henrik
Shkhara

@Soren Better now?

Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Soren
Denali

Thanks for submitting your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

Jan-E
Mt. Kenya

And also order the result by date thanks

henrik
Shkhara

The only workaround I can find is to perform a complete Download Request from https://www.strava.com/athlete/delete_your_account and filter the results manually. Fairly cumbersome.

picassole
Mt. Kenya

@henrik Should get a crown for this suggession. And @Jan-E. These suggested features are vital. Search results should not be limited to 100. And search results on app should by default be by date. 

Thank you.