cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vagner_acorja
Pico de Orizaba

I would like suggest an update, add the option of generate an "Invited link".
I have some friends that have strava but don't follow me yet. It's hard to add new people, and some times people don't kwon how to find a frient. You could "invited link" and if the peopple don't is my friente yet, you could add "you are not following this athlete, please add her", something like this. If peopple don't have strava you could add a mensage to "creat an new account".

6 Comments
Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Soren
Denali

Thanks for submitting your idea to implement a link to invite other people to your Group Challenge. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.

Senoj
Mt. Kenya

I also find this feature useful. Any timeline when this can go live ?

Ch3is
Mt. Kenya

Hi Soren,

it´s also for me useful.

I planning a challenge with my colleagues together and i don't want to share private email addresses across to other colleague.

Do you have a timeline when it will available?

Chris

Ddhirst
Mt. Kenya

@Soren you say it’s open to voting - how do we vote for this excellent (and yet obvious - why do we need a vote?!) suggestion.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@Ddhirst
Sorry for the late reply. You can add your vote by clicking the kudos button. You can read more about what happens to ideas submitted on the Community Hub here

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Status changed to: Archived
Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello. We wanted to let you know that your idea submission from January of 2023 will be archived. While this idea is interesting, we don’t have any immediate plans to implement this and currently aren’t able to prioritize this idea.

Please note that your feedback is valuable to Strava. As stated in our Community Idea Guidelines, we receive many idea submissions each week, and realistically, there may be various reasons that prevent us from including an idea on our Product Roadmap.  

We want to thank you for taking the time to submit your idea and we look forward to your continued contributions to the Strava Community.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team