Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
totemblaze
Shkhara

5 Comments
totemblaze
Shkhara

The strava app conects to my heart rate monitor but is there any way to add the cadence sensor as well. I believe this was once an option but not any more. Please bring it back. 

Status changed to: Existing
Soren
Denali

Hello @totemblaze thanks for your suggestion. It is possible to import your cadence data if you pair your sensor with the Wahoo Fitness app. When you connect your Wahoo Fitness and Strava apps, activities recorded with Wahoo Fitness that include other sensor data will automatically upload to Strava. More information about how to connect your accounts can be found here.

totemblaze
Shkhara

Thanks for your reply.

I can get my cadence if I'm using my coospo bike computer and coospo app as well. It conects to both my heart rate and cadence sensors but the download time is painfully slow and I prefer using the strava app for the segments outdoors. I do use the coospo during the winter months on my indoor bike as it also alows the additional use of a speed sensor. If the strava app has the ability to conect to a heart rate monitor why not other sensors as well? I'd like to see the cadence work but I'm sure there are other people out there with power meters that could use the ability to link those directly to the app as well. 

Dibble07
Mt. Kenya

Hi there

i have a CoospoRide cadence and speed sensor and mainly use an indoor (static) bike trainer. The “rides” I do won’t upload to Strava. Should they or is it actual rides that will ? 
thanks

andy 

totemblaze
Shkhara

Hi Andy

See my previous comment. They don't sync directly to Strava but if you get a coospo bike computer you can upload the data through this app.