cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdamBowman
Shkhara

There needs to be an update of various levels for climbing (as has previously been done with distance challenges) in the cycling monthly challenges as 7,500m can be done without any real effort depending on your location. 

118 Comments
smvhana
Mt. Kenya

Hi, I can't see any walking challenge for December which is extremely disappointing. Do you think that it's a mistake or there really won't be any walking challenge? I feel like walking is already quite neglected when it comes to challenges but omitting it completely?

ChristianW
Shkhara

Just noticed the same thing, no Dec walking challenge.

Joao
Mt. Kenya

Bom dia, nao estou vendo o desafio de caminhada, pq nao entrou, so faltava essa

TRANSLATION: Good morning, I'm not seeing the walking challenge, because it didn't enter, I was just missing this one.

Soren
Denali

Hello and thanks for raising this concern here in the Community! We certainly don't want to let all of our walkers down and the walking challenges are here to stay, so no worries. There was a slight delay in publishing the December Walking Challenge, but it is now live. So go ahead and tie your shoelaces, pop on your favorite podcast and get those miles in! Happy walking 😊

Djadi
Mt. Kenya

Create 500 km Cycling Challenge, please. 

Thx

Status changed to: Gathering Kudos
Soren
Denali

Thanks for submitting your idea. It has been reviewed by our moderation team and is now open to voting.
May we also suggest creating your own monthly cycling goal of 500kms.

Chalv
Mt. Kenya

Before running set the time for our speed improvement. 

Eg:

distance - 400m

Set time - 70sec

Start

Finished  56 sec

morrismh39
Mt. Kenya

February options are now 200K or 600K. Would like to see 400K which I have completed for the past 26 months.

Pascal84vld
Mt. Kenya

Yaaaaaa not cool.

Im missing the 400 k too !!

Itchyboi
Mt. Kenya

So annoying!! I too have been completing the 400km a month for a long time. Pretty brutal to just take it away like that without warning… 200km is too little and 600km is too much! 400km was perfect because it was essentially 100k a week.

PriestlyRebel
Mt. Kenya

Yes! I wholeheartedly agree. This was a challenge I was focused on each month. 200 is too small; 600 more than I can do. 400 is the "baby bear" level - just right to stretch me but accomplishable with some effort.

PriestlyRebel
Mt. Kenya

Yes! I wholeheartedly agree. This was a challenge I was focused on each month. 200 is too small; 600 more than I can do. 400 is the "baby bear" level - just right to stretch me but accomplishable with some effort.

PriestlyRebel
Mt. Kenya

I completely agree and want the 4000 back! 

This was a challenge I was focused on each month. 200 is too small; 600 more than I can do. 400 is the "baby bear" level - just right to stretch me but accomplishable with some effort.

PCicuto
Mt. Kenya

Hello,

I wonder why there is no marathon challenge available for the month of mars ? It was there for all the others month but not for month (when i will finaly run a marathon ^^') !

Is it a bug or am I missing something ?

Thanks you all 🙂

DavidVanGoethem
Mt. Kenya

Would it be possible to add longer walking challenges. For the moment there is only a 50km walking challenge.

It would be nice to also have a 100km and 200km walking challenge (the same as the running challenges).

Thanks for considering this.

Kind Regards.