cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acitivies PR not showing

ClementD
Mt. Kenya

Dear Strava community,

Since several activities, I no longer see my Segment PRs on the activity overview, both on the mobile App and on the desktop web page.

You can find an example below of an old run with PRs showing on the overview.

PR worked in the pastPR worked in the past

And just today, I did a new segment where I made a PR:

But now here is a PRBut now here is a PRRecent segment PRRecent segment PR

And this doesnt appear on the overview, and I cannot find out why. I did check all privacy parameters, made everything public, tried to Refresh Activity Achievements but nothing appear to work.

No PR on overviewNo PR on overview

This is quite frustrating as I used to like seeing on the overview when and where I did a PR, now I need to open every segment to see what I did.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong and how to fix it?

Thank you in advance,

Clément

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Clement,

Thanks for your post.  Sorry to hear about the issue with a segment PR not appearing on your run.  Using the Refresh Achievements tool is the first step in that scenario and it sounds like you've already tried that.  I recommend trying that once more.  If you're still noticing the problem after that, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Clement,

Thanks for your post.  Sorry to hear about the issue with a segment PR not appearing on your run.  Using the Refresh Achievements tool is the first step in that scenario and it sounds like you've already tried that.  I recommend trying that once more.  If you're still noticing the problem after that, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team