cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not saving map type or commute tag

Tomo
Mt. Kenya

I've already contacted Strava support about this issue but got nowhere.

The the past couple of months the app (android , and yes already uninstalled and reinstalled and still have same issue) randomly will not save map type or commute tag, it will just save as a standard ride.

So this morning whilst saving my commute ride I notice is I choose ride as commute and then set map type the app removes commute option, so I then reset ride as commute but app then removed map type choice??

Anyone else having this issue?

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Tomo 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear you're having an issue with personalized stat maps and the commute tag. We're not aware of any current issues with these features.  I see you mentioned you did submit a ticket to Strava Support already - I found that ticket and it has been closed.  

I'm creating a new ticket for you with Strava Support and someone will reach out soon to work with you directly and investigate what's going on.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Tomo 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear you're having an issue with personalized stat maps and the commute tag. We're not aware of any current issues with these features.  I see you mentioned you did submit a ticket to Strava Support already - I found that ticket and it has been closed.  

I'm creating a new ticket for you with Strava Support and someone will reach out soon to work with you directly and investigate what's going on.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

There is a bug. In my experience the map change is never applied the first time it is changed. I always have to edit activity for the second time and change the map again - then it gets changed. 

I have the same issue.   It takes two times before Strava changes the map.