cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug: ebike rides do not contribute to personal goals

Silvos01
Mt. Kenya

I'm using multiple bikes, includin an ebike for tracking with Strava

Unfortunately the bike distance goals are either buggy or make no sense.
Personal bike distance goals do not consider ebike rides. But I can't set a distance goal only for ebike rides either.
In my profile stats, ebike rides do contribute to my bike stats, and additionally ,there I can filter for ebike rides only.
So this is really not consistent at all.

Pleaser let ebike rides contribute to the personal distance goals too,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

I just checked on my app and it shows that I can set a distance goal just for e-bike rides.  It looks like you can choose between "all ride" which is all biking types other than e-bike or "All E-Ride" which is all e-bike rides.  I don't see a way to set a goal that includes e-bike and non-e-bike rides in the same goal, but you should be able to set one for e-bikes separately.  It may be a newer option that requires updating the app, but that is just a guess.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

anchskier
Denali

I just checked on my app and it shows that I can set a distance goal just for e-bike rides.  It looks like you can choose between "all ride" which is all biking types other than e-bike or "All E-Ride" which is all e-bike rides.  I don't see a way to set a goal that includes e-bike and non-e-bike rides in the same goal, but you should be able to set one for e-bikes separately.  It may be a newer option that requires updating the app, but that is just a guess.  

You are right, you can set a goal only for E-Bike rides. But I would prefer an option to set a goal for all bike rides, no matter if real world ride, virtual or E-Bike ride. Just like it's displayed at my profile bike stats. Then I could set a yearly distance goal for this 

@anchskier is correct, there currently isn't an option to group E-bike rides with "All-Ride" goals. Feel free to post this as a feature suggestion in our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines prior to sharing. Thank you!

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings