cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in heatmap?

dantsai
Pico de Orizaba

If I go to the Strava Athlete Heatmaps page, I am seeing some strange behavior where some Rides are being shown when I filter for Runs only. It seems like this happens for 2016 and earlier years (and therefore also shows up for the "All-time" option)

For example, here'a screenshot showing that I ran around Lake Tahoe. I have sadly not done something so epic..

Anyone else seeing this bug? Can someone from Strava take a look? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 9.42.58 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello dantsai,

Thanks for posting about this!  We're not aware currently of any others experiencing this issue.  Could you try re-generating your Run heatmap to see if the problem persists?  

If it does, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to work with you to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello dantsai,

Thanks for posting about this!  We're not aware currently of any others experiencing this issue.  Could you try re-generating your Run heatmap to see if the problem persists?  

If it does, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to work with you to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

dantsai
Pico de Orizaba

Thanks, Jane, I filed a support ticket. I am still seeing this behavior.

colleencamacho5
Mt. Kenya

Hello, I am using heatmap plugin of folium and it is generating incorrect output by ignoring the weights of the locations. As I understand it is due to underlying js which is not loading correctly and ignoring weights. I will appreciate if someone can suggest a workaround.

I would really appreciate a working solution. From a aditi international courier tracking status simple code below I get the right picture instead of left from my attachment.
import mlreportgen.report.*
r=Report('SimpleRickort','docx');
open(r);
figure; heatmap([1 2 3;4 5 6;7 8 9]);
add(r,Figure);
close(r)
It works with pdf but I need word format.
Thanks in advance!

Thanks