cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I see someone else's activity feed?

Jade
Shkhara

Someone I follow (and who follows me)? As in, on the dashboard the activity feed can be filtered to My Activities, or Following, but not to an individual. Is it possible to see this? I know I can see some activities on the person's profile, but not the full list (not easily anyway).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Jade 

Apologies for the delayed response!  Thanks for posting about this.

On your Activity Feed you can choose "Following" to see all the Athletes you follow on Strava, "My Activities" which shows you only your own activities, or you can select any of the Clubs you're a member of, to see the activities of only those Club members.  

It's not possible to filter the Activity Feed on an individual Athlete.   Depending on the privacy settings of the Athlete in question,  you may be able to navigate to an Athlete's profile page to view their profile and activities.  

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Jade 

Apologies for the delayed response!  Thanks for posting about this.

On your Activity Feed you can choose "Following" to see all the Athletes you follow on Strava, "My Activities" which shows you only your own activities, or you can select any of the Clubs you're a member of, to see the activities of only those Club members.  

It's not possible to filter the Activity Feed on an individual Athlete.   Depending on the privacy settings of the Athlete in question,  you may be able to navigate to an Athlete's profile page to view their profile and activities.  

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team