cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t comment

Liv
Shkhara

For some reason I haven’t been able to comment for the past 24 hours on activities. A message reads, “rate limit exceeded”. 

It is working again now. Thank you, Strava. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Liv,

Thank you for confirming your comments are back working.

If you experience issues with this again, please feel free to contact support with your issue.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

SundanceFish
Shkhara

I have the same problem, since Tuesday 27 January. It resets after 24 hrs but then I do some more comments and it has “rate limited exceeded” again and blocked for 24 hrs again. No reply from customer service. I have lots of friends and I comment and I like many posts. Don’t know what to do it keeps happening? 

Podmo100
Shkhara

I now have the same problem and cannot comment on any of my friends posts for the last two days ! Does anyone have a fix for this please ? Rate limit exceeded 

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Liv,

Thank you for confirming your comments are back working.

If you experience issues with this again, please feel free to contact support with your issue.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Kindly help with the solution as it is annoying and frustrating

Yes we experiencing problem AGAIN! I follow 300 friends, and I can only comment maybe 20 times per 24hr period?? 
Why are we paying $80  to get these limits? WTF!??

Exactly the same for me, 20 comments per 24hrs!!!

How to contact support? Can u check on my email ahahac at gmail.com

I have the same problem how can it be fixed I waited 24 hours I need to talk to my cycling friends about a group ride but I can’t 😩

Hi I was unable to comment for two days now all of a sudden I can again. I think it’s a strava bug I hope that helps. I sent an email to support as well 👍