cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Club challenges

corlivandermerw
Mt. Kenya

I have my own personal account and created a club for my hockey club (on my account). How do I create challenges on the club? 
I only have the option to create events but we want to create challenges in order to see who ran the most and who completed the most challenges.
I am able to create group challenges but it is then linked to my profile and not the club.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE ON GROUP CHALLENGES: We are pleased to announce that creators of Group Challenges can now invite up to 199 athletes that follow them on Strava. In order for an athlete to join the challenge, they must be a subscriber, have a free subscription trial, or have free challenges left. Creators can also allow other athletes in the challenge to invite athletes who follow them. From the challenge details screen, tap the three ellipses [...] in the top right to open the challenge settings, and then enable the toggle that reads “Allow Participants to Invite Others”. For more info on Group Challenges, check out this page

As for Club Challenges, at this time this is not possible; please be sure to vote on this existing idea if you would like to see club challenges.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE ON GROUP CHALLENGES: We are pleased to announce that creators of Group Challenges can now invite up to 199 athletes that follow them on Strava. In order for an athlete to join the challenge, they must be a subscriber, have a free subscription trial, or have free challenges left. Creators can also allow other athletes in the challenge to invite athletes who follow them. From the challenge details screen, tap the three ellipses [...] in the top right to open the challenge settings, and then enable the toggle that reads “Allow Participants to Invite Others”. For more info on Group Challenges, check out this page

As for Club Challenges, at this time this is not possible; please be sure to vote on this existing idea if you would like to see club challenges.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

We are considering looking into Club Challenges! Please be sure to vote on this existing idea if you would like to see club challenges.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

rach834
Shkhara

@Jane Just checking in to see if there has been any update on this feature? For our ah.mi Le Health Club on Strava we can't do a club challenge together and I have to set up separate groups from my personal profile. Let me know!

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @corlivandermerw 

Thanks for posting about this.  It's not possible to create a Challenge within a Club, however you can create a Group Challenge and invite up to 24 Athletes.  Please note this is a Subscription feature, although non-Subscription Athletes will get 3 Challenges to create or join.

I hope that's helpful.  Let us know if you set up and Challenge and how you like it.

Jane (she/her)

Jane,

Are there any plans to enable Clubs to create their own Challenges?  I have my personal paid subscription and am an admin on our Strava Club page.  As a club we thought it would be great to create our own internal Challenges as there are over 100 members but this turns out to not be a possibility if we're limited to only 24.  I've seen this same question on many platforms so there is an appetite for this option if Strava would enable it.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings