cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data gone from "Side by side comparison". Why?

JBW-Florida
Pico de Orizaba

It seems a recent change for user profiles (web version) was made in which data under "side by side comparison" is hidden when the user being viewed hasn't uploaded an activity for a few months. (I'm not sure what the exact timeframe is.)

It's this way even for people I'm following. I wonder if someone could enlighten us as to why this was done, or if it was inadvertent, can it be corrected? (Or is it in their settings and I just don't know what I'm talking about?)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!

Thanks to everyone who has commented on this topic, and sincere apologies this is still an issue for a small number of you.  For anyone who is still experiencing this issue, I'm going to ask you to please submit a support ticket to our Support Team.

Thanks so much and again, apologies for this issue.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

JBW-Florida
Pico de Orizaba

It's working for me, too.

JBW-Florida
Pico de Orizaba

Well, I opened up a ticket and got this response back:

"Thanks for writing in. We are aware of this issue and are working on solving it as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience. If you have any additional questions please let us know."

Now, I'm going to leave that ticket open until it's fixed.  But I must say, in most companies leaving a software bug unfixed for three quarters of a year will result in some managerial action.  For my part, all I've got it the upcoming $80 yearly membership bill.  😲

I think I've lodged a ticket now too - well it wasn't straight forward or clear but I've had an email acknowledging my input. Let's see, we can only do what we can do, and I agree with you @JBW-Florida

After a couple of descriptive emails to Bryant at Strava Support, I was about to send profiles of friends I couldn't see side by side comparisons for - but it all appears to be working now!? Is this the same for everyone else too? 

Fixed for me as of yesterday.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!

Thanks to everyone who has commented on this topic, and sincere apologies this is still an issue for a small number of you.  For anyone who is still experiencing this issue, I'm going to ask you to please submit a support ticket to our Support Team.

Thanks so much and again, apologies for this issue.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

JBW-Florida
Pico de Orizaba

@Anthlis:  I agree it's been a long time.  It's an issue I first noticed last September.  Last SEPTEMBER(!)    -

@Janeany word? 

Anthlis
Pico de Orizaba

When will this be fixed please? It's been so loooong now...

JBW-Florida
Pico de Orizaba

to the top