cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different data on total kilometers

cy-linder
Pico de Orizaba

I just noticed in my profile that today I made the 6,000 km in the year. BOOM!!

cylinder_0-1670416106720.png

When I switched to the dashboard view, I noticed that my annual goal only shows 5,948 km.

cylinder_2-1670416176899.png

What is true now?

(Sorry for the German screenshots)

https://www.strava.com/athletes/62919839
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @koert 

Thanks for posting about this!  You are correct - normally E-bike totals would be separated out in your profile stats.  Right now we have an open issue where some Strava Athletes (not all) are seeing e-bike rides and other ride types included in those totals.  The good news is this bug should be fixed within the next several days.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

CT40
Mt. Kenya

I still see in my stats, even after the refresh, that ebike rides are included in the total, even if there is a separate tab for that.  In My Goals, eBike ride are excluded.  Is that correct?

cy-linder
Pico de Orizaba

Hi @Jane ,

thanks for your reply.
I went throught the steps but nothing changed. It looks like the distance shown on the dashboard is always one ride late.

Cheers
Uli

Hi @cy-linder 

Thanks for trying that and letting me know the results!  One other thing to consider:  do you have any E-bike rides on your account for 2022?  E-bike rides do not count towards your ride goal but they are included in the total distance for rides shown on your profile, so that can also cause the kind discrepancy you're noticing.

If that's not the case either, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

Hi @Jane Why does the cycling total distance contain the e-bike rides? There is a separate e-bike tab next to it to show that?! 

For me this should be separated.... 

Hi @koert 

Thanks for posting about this!  You are correct - normally E-bike totals would be separated out in your profile stats.  Right now we have an open issue where some Strava Athletes (not all) are seeing e-bike rides and other ride types included in those totals.  The good news is this bug should be fixed within the next several days.  

Jane (she/her)

cy-linder
Pico de Orizaba

Hi @Jane,

I do not have E-bike activities (not that i remember). I already raised a ticket (ID 2531856).

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @cy-linder ,

Thanks for posting about this.  It's possible that your profile stats might need to be corrected.

To recalculate your profile statistics please access your account on the Strava website using a computer. On your profile page, scroll down to My Stats​​ where underneath you will be able to click "Refresh Stats". After clicking 'Refresh Stats' the button may appear greyed out, this means the system is refreshing.

Jane_0-1670504559749.png

Can you give that a go and let us know if that resolves the issue?

Jane (she/her)