cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double notifications on activities - any known issue?

leissp
Shkhara

I am receiving double notifications for all of my activities starting yesterday. Just wondering what is happening

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Soren
Denali

Hi @leissp thanks for reporting this. We received a few additional reports on the same issue and the fix has just been deployed. Let us know if you continue to receive double notifications for kudos after tomorrow. 

View solution in original post

Hello JAD,

Apologies that is happening.  It is a known issue being experienced by some of our Athletes and a fix has been rolled out. We had similar query here.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JAD
Mt. Kenya

Starting on Sep 26, I am getting duplicate email notifications about kudos. Every email notification about a kudo comes twice. I didn't change anything in my settings - is it a bug or a change in the way some setting is handled?

Hello JAD,

Apologies that is happening.  It is a known issue being experienced by some of our Athletes and a fix has been rolled out. We had similar query here.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Soren
Denali

Hi @leissp thanks for reporting this. We received a few additional reports on the same issue and the fix has just been deployed. Let us know if you continue to receive double notifications for kudos after tomorrow.