cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering a new age group

HowardMcCann
Mt. Kenya

I'm now a 55 year old runner. All my previous runs were in the category lower. So all my runs are no longer showing up in the 50-55 category (as I'm no longer in that age bracket)

Only my current runs show up ....what about all the others when I was younger...is it possible to set the filter to show my runs from the previous categories over all the years of running....eg my runs as a 44 year old should be shown in that group.....

Or am I missing something in the settings of the app

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @HowardMcCann 

Thanks for posting about this.

Segment leaderboards can be filtered by your own weight and age group. Your results appear on the leaderboard that corresponds to the weight and birthdate entered in your profile settings at the time the activity with your PR was recorded. This means that it is possible to show up on multiple leaderboards if you improve on your time after moving into a different age or weight group.

I recommend reviewing this article about segment leaderboard filters.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @HowardMcCann 

Thanks for posting about this.

Segment leaderboards can be filtered by your own weight and age group. Your results appear on the leaderboard that corresponds to the weight and birthdate entered in your profile settings at the time the activity with your PR was recorded. This means that it is possible to show up on multiple leaderboards if you improve on your time after moving into a different age or weight group.

I recommend reviewing this article about segment leaderboard filters.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi Jane,

it doesn’t appear that you answered the question. I believe that it is asking how to look at your historical age group rankings without changing your birth date in your profile.