cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expand distance in search

Inthedark1
Mt. Kenya

Hi - it would be really useful if the distance and time of activities could be expanded. It currently finishes at six hours and 50 miles. I have done a 100 plus rides of 50 miles this year alone. It would be good if I could search rides of 100 or even 125 miles (200k). Also it would be great if they could be ordered in chronological order. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Inthedark1 

Thanks for clarifying that.  I see what you mean - on the Mobile App you can't search for rides longer than 50 miles or 6 hours.  

A workaround would be to perform your search on the Web instead of the Mobile App.  If you sign into your account and go to:  strava.com/athlete/training you can sort your activities by time or distance, as well as other attributes such as elevation.

Let me know if that's helpful!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Inthedark1 

Thanks for clarifying that.  I see what you mean - on the Mobile App you can't search for rides longer than 50 miles or 6 hours.  

A workaround would be to perform your search on the Web instead of the Mobile App.  If you sign into your account and go to:  strava.com/athlete/training you can sort your activities by time or distance, as well as other attributes such as elevation.

Let me know if that's helpful!

Jane (she/her)

Inthedark1
Mt. Kenya

I am searching my own activities on my mobile. The facility only allows a search of say cycle rides of 50 miles or six hours. As I say 125 miles or 200kilometres would be helpful with the listed rides coming in chronological order

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Inthedark1 

Thanks for posting about this!  I'm not clear on what search function you're referring to, or if you're searching your own activities or someone else's?   If you can provide a few more details about where you're performing this search (web or Mobile App), that would be helpful.  Thanks.

Jane (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings