cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake Age by under 19 bike rider

jpn81
Mt. Kenya

There is bike rider who posts on my segments as 75+ ages. In fact he is under 19 and might be under 16 years. I asked him to correct his age but he replied that it messes up his heart rate info. Can i have him flagged or somehow get him into the right age group and heart rate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi jpn81,

Thank you for your post.  The first step in these kinds of situations is to flag any relevant activities.  If an athlete isn't correcting their behavior after the community flags their activities, you can report the Athlete to Strava Support so we can investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi jpn81,

Thank you for your post.  The first step in these kinds of situations is to flag any relevant activities.  If an athlete isn't correcting their behavior after the community flags their activities, you can report the Athlete to Strava Support so we can investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

anchskier
Denali

@Bennus - If you know for sure this is the case and know the segments, I would suggest going in and flagging those activities where they gained the QOMs.

Bennus
Shkhara

Got the same problem with a male user who once had a female account. He is still QOM in some segments.