cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flag till you die

Beezzzt
Mt. Kenya

Hello all,

I'm new here and unsure if this is the right place to post my issue.  Perhaps it's been discussed before, if so : my apologies.

Me and my friends are rather competitive and are the proud owners of several KOM's.  There is this guy who steals our KOM's on a regular basis, using a speed-pedelec on the commute.  We must have flagged him like 100 times the last couple of years.  We can't reach out to him via his profile because his settings are private.  Do we have to keep flagging him untill we die or is there another way to solve this issue once and for all ?

Thx for your input.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

@Beezzzt - I've had this before.  It can be resolved if you submit a support request to Strava (click on the "support" link in the bottom right of the main strava dashboard page and then click on "submit a request" in the bottom center of the next page).  Include the fact that this is a continual problem and a link to one of their activities and their profile so it is easy for them to find.  Strava will reach out to them directly and, if they don't correct their action, their account will be locked or removed.  It takes a little while for the steps to happen, but it does work.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

anchskier
Denali

@Beezzzt - I've had this before.  It can be resolved if you submit a support request to Strava (click on the "support" link in the bottom right of the main strava dashboard page and then click on "submit a request" in the bottom center of the next page).  Include the fact that this is a continual problem and a link to one of their activities and their profile so it is easy for them to find.  Strava will reach out to them directly and, if they don't correct their action, their account will be locked or removed.  It takes a little while for the steps to happen, but it does work.